Hello, and welcome! All of my vacancies are listed on the home page at www.heritagepropertyconsulting.com. I’m really proud of my rentals: they’re all clean and in great condition, and almost all of them are in the happening North Park, University Heights, Normal Heights, South Park, and Golden Hill areas. Being walking distance to fun activities is the best, and I work hard to manage places that bring me joy. I hope you like them, as well.
Please email me if you’re interested in any vacancies; my email address is Lara@heritagepropertyconsulting.com. Please note that the only way I’m able to respond to vacancy inquiries is via email, but I PROMISE I’ll email you back! (It just helps me keep everything and everybody straight.)
Here’s a link for a rental application:
Application to Rent
Please note a few guidelines that may be helpful:
- We require applications from all adults (anyone over 18 years old).
- All adults must have a FICO score of 680 and above, three years of rent references, and three times the amount of rent as verifiable and ongoing household income.
- Applicants must hold three months’ total expenses (so three times 3x rent), as verified savings or verified available credit, as a personal financial cushion in applicants’ own household reserves.
- Cosigners can’t be accepted.
- The pet policies are strict, and those vary from rental to rental. Please read the listings for details.
- For dog-friendly listings, I will need to meet all dogs in person, and references are a must.
The application fee is $40 for each applicant, and that may be paid with a credit card through PayPal.com with Lara@heritagepropertyconsulting.com as the payee email.
I am always available for questions, so please don’t hesitate to email me. Again, that’s Lara@heritagepropertyconsulting.com.